Re: How to tell what process accessed a file

How about the below?
	apt-cache show trustees
It looks interstesting but I dont have much time to mess with it.

Russell Coker wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 05:31, Wade Richards <wade@wabyn.net> wrote:

Every once in a while I get a bunch of errors because some process tried
to access my CDROM, triggering automount when there's no disk in the
drive.

SE Linux can audit all interesting actions, exec, read, write, create, signals, etc.

Also there are kernel auditing systems such as SNARE, but none of them are packaged for Debian.