Hacked - is it my turn?

Hello,

As of this morning two of my machines - which are regularly contacted
trough ssh from each other - showed this message upon 'chkrootkit':
> Checking 'bindshell'... INFECTED [PORTS:  1524 31337]
> Checking 'lkm'... You have 4 processes hidden for ps command
The latter happened to me before and I had gotten info on how this check
doesn't work from this newsgroup ... but the former never showed up
before.

'nmap' to those ports gives me:
> PORT      STATE    SERVICE
> 1524/tcp  filtered ingreslock
> 31337/tcp filtered Elite

Checksecurity reports this:

> Security Violations for su
> Feb 2 06:33:11 server_name su[16863]: + ??? root:nobody

'tiger' also reports - while performing signature check of system
binaries, that /bin/ping, /usr/bin/chage, /usr/bin/at, /usr/bin/write
and /usr/bin/inetd don not match. This can not be confirmed by aide
(cd-burned database, unsafe binary) or debsums (unsafe binary).

Am I hacked? What else can I do to investigate the situation further?

Thanks, Joh