Re: Web based password changer

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:04:48PM -0500, Tom White wrote:
> I'm looking for a decent, secure, web based password changer for
> user accounts.

Aside from usermin, if you're running the Horde framework (for IMP, etc)
then you can use sork (debian testing package sork-passwd for password
changing).  Run this over HTTPS and you should find it pretty secure.

> PS - how do you fit down the chimney?  and please don't leave coal in
> my stocking this year.

That's Anti-Santa; he follows Santa around and takes your real presents
for himself.  Try spraying with citronella.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | A jury consists of twelve persons
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | chosen to decide who has the better