Re: aide, apt-get and remote management...

Hello,

Where are the options below from?
I run aide 0.10, which is according to the sourceforge site the current
one and it doesn't like it. Also as someone else mentioned:
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~rammer/aide.html says "Future plans: ...
Encrypted and signed database".

Joh