Re: Mirroring security.debian.org for internal use

Am Do Jan 15, 2004 at 12:1545 -0800 gab Hans Baume <hbaume@bl4h.com> von sich:
> Like some others who have mentioned this in the past, I would like
> to mirror security.debian.org for internal use due to the large
> number of Debian boxes at my company and the inconsistent access
> to the important updates residing on that server.
>
> Ideally, I'd like to set up cron to rsync the updates every so often
> but can't seem to find a way to achive this.  Does anyone have any tips
> on how to do it?
>
> TIA,
>
> /H
>
> PS: Yes, I've already tested apt-cacher ;->

ftp2.de.debian.org
non-us.debian.org

to mention only two.

They are both located in europe, but i did'nt look in the us.

--
  Regards,                | Debian GNU / /     _  _  _  _  _ __  __