Re: Infrastructer back online?

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:43:02 -0800, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

>On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 04:08:23AM +0100, Martin Helas wrote:

>> > Everything is working again.
>>
>> what's about p.d.o ?
>
>There is more than one p.d.o and only one of them is not operational.  That
>has nothing to do with security, thankfully.

Erm .. people.debian.org is back online, though some people seem to be
missing from it.  And packages.debian.org is still offline, and its
homepage states :

  packages.debian.org is down at the moment.

  Please see this announcement
  (http://www.debian.org/News/2003/20031121)
  for more details

Which is the announcement about the November compromise.
That makes it sound like it _is_ a security issue ..

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
"Ok spammer, I'll 'just hit delete'. You can be 'Delete'."
                         --  Ron "SuperTroll" Ritzman, NANAE