Re: GnuPG can not read some pgp signatures

2004. január 07. 15:47 dátummal Adeodato Simó ezt írta:
> * LeVA [Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:59:25 +0100]:
> > Wednesday 07 January 2004 08:34 dátummal Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal'
> > von
> >
> > Bidder ezt írta:
> > > Clinging to sanity, LeVA mumbled in his beard:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I guess that your problem is NOT idea, but inline gpg signed msgs
> > > (like this one) versus PGP/MIME signed messages.
> >
> > Not really. Your messages doesn't produce that "No appropriate
> > crypto plug-in was found." message. For your mail, KMail says this:
>
> It is that, *indeed*. But the other way round: inline gpg signed msgs
> do not cause trouble to KMail, but PGP/MIME ones (like *this* one)
> do. If
>
> I'm correct, you should just have seen:
> > The message is signed, but the validity of the signature can't be
> > verified.
> > Reason: No appropriate crypto plug-in was found.
> >
> > Any idea?
>
> Yep, the KMail PGP/MIME Howto which Adrian already pointed you to:
> > > [1] http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html

I've installed this gpgme-openpgp plugin to KMail. Yes, this do the
trick. Now I see, that KMail can not verify the signature, instead of
the "can not find the crypto plugin" message.
Well, just a little weird, why KMail can not do it without this plugin
(and with only the OpenPGP installed). But if we are talking about this
aegypten project. Is there any howto about using x.509 certificates in
KMail? I've loaded the SMIME plugin too, but I think KMail (1.5.94) is
still buggy, and can not use this properly. But when it will be stable,
I would like to use my existing x.509 cert. Is this possible with this
SMIME plugin? I've successfully imported my certificate to kde's
certmanager.

Thanks!

Daniel

--