Re: GnuPG can not read some pgp signatures

* LeVA [Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:59:25 +0100]:
> Wednesday 07 January 2004 08:34 dátummal Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von
> Bidder ezt írta:
> > Clinging to sanity, LeVA mumbled in his beard:
> > > Reason: No appropriate crypto plug-in was found."

> > Hi,

> > I guess that your problem is NOT idea, but inline gpg signed msgs
> > (like this one) versus PGP/MIME signed messages.

> Not really. Your messages doesn't produce that "No appropriate crypto
> plug-in was found." message. For your mail, KMail says this:

It is that, *indeed*. But the other way round: inline gpg signed msgs do
not cause trouble to KMail, but PGP/MIME ones (like *this* one) do. If
I'm correct, you should just have seen:

> The message is signed, but the validity of the signature can't be
> verified.
> Reason: No appropriate crypto plug-in was found.

> Any idea?

Yep, the KMail PGP/MIME Howto which Adrian already pointed you to:

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne