Re: GnuPG can not read some pgp signatures

> LeVA <leva@az.isten.hu> [2004-01-06 18:22]:
>
> Hello!
>
> I have installed KMail a few days ago, and with it I've installed the
> GnuPG program too. But some of the signatures can not be read by gpg.
> There are some messages, which has a signature.asc attached, but KMail
> writes this in the messages window:
> "The message is signed, but the validity of the signature can't be
> verified.
> Reason: No appropriate crypto plug-in was found."
>
> And when I Save the attached signature, and run cat signature.asc | gpg
> --import, I get this messages:
> gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
> gpg: Total number processed: 0

I assume the keys you try to make use of are for PGP 2.x -- thus they
require idea.  As far as I found on the web, the gpg-idea package
somehow vanished.  See my question I posted five minutes ago.

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |