Re: GnuPG can not read some pgp signatures

Quoting Lukas Ruf (ruf@rawip.org):

> I assume the keys you try to make use of are for PGP 2.x -- thus they
> require idea.  As far as I found on the web, the gpg-idea package
> somehow vanished.  See my question I posted five minutes ago.

You probably already realise this, but idea.c is still available at
ftp://ftp.gnupg.dk/pub/contrib-dk/ for anyone who really needs it --
though it's been dropped from the upstream tarball.

--
Cheers,                             * Contributing Editor, Linux Gazette *
Rick Moen                       -*- See the Linux Gazette in its new home: -*-