Re: 2.4.18-bf2.4 version confusion, patches?

Quoting kuene (kurtkuene@gmx.net):

> I am very much confused about the names of the kernels and I am not sure
> if 2.4.18-bf2.4 is still a secure kernel or not.

That's an installer kernel.  You should have apt-get installed one more
appropriate to your machine architecture immediately following the end
of installation.  Since you didn't, you should do so now.

Alternatively, use make-kpkg and roll your own.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your