Re: Need recomendations for https proxy that serves as a firewall proxy

Hi!! I really understand your problem. Sometimes we HAVE TO do what we
wouldn't never even think about... so, the best is to try to find the best
solution!!

In this particular case, my response was: twhttpd. No vulnerabilities
found (until now...), very well programmed, well documented, very
customizable, and production use qualities proved.

Hugs!