Re: Will 2.4.20 Source be patched for the latest kernel vulnerability?

I'm one of those people. How do I figure out what kernel image to (AMD
k6/K6 II/K6 III, AMD K7, AMD k7 SMP) for a AMD 1800+ XP Thoroughbred
processor? How do I find out whether it supports ReiserFS, ...?
Thanks for any hint to the novice.

Joh