Re: Debian servers "hacked"?

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Dariush Pietrzak wrote:

>  Well.... since delayed woody release was released it surely means that
>  'they' know the answers. So I think this is a perfect time for
>  post-mortem.

It just means that they were able to check the released packages against
trusted sources, not that they finished post-mortem and restore for all
servers. Don't push them, you can trust that they will release all the
information, once they are finished with it.

Bye
Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it>

OSSERVATORIO ASTRONOMICO DI CAGLIARI
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel. (OAC): +39 070 71180 248     Fax : +39 070 71180 222
Tel. (UNICA): +39 070 675 4916

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                         (Freddy Mercury)