Re: apache security issue (with upstream new release)

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 07:58:50PM +0100, Roman Medina wrote:

> >See above.
>
>  I'm not subscribed to debian-apache neither I'm going to subscribe only
>  to ask this. If this is a security issue in Debian, why not to discuss it
>  in a Debian security ml? I repeat it: I have segfaults in my apache
>  error-logs and this happened only recently (this week) so I probably have
>  reasons to be scared... or not?

I didn't say that you should subscribe.  I told you where the decision came
from so that you could ask someone who could give you a more specific
answer, and in exchange for this, you keep complaining to me about your
server error logs.  If you cared enough about this issue, you would make the
effort to investigate it yourself.

--
 - mdz