Re: How efficient is mounting /usr ro?

In article <[🔎] 200310190032.53418.russell@coker.com.au> you wrote:
> Anyway perhaps we should get a new mailing list debian-security-de for the
> German meaning of security.  Then the rest of us can discuss crypto, MAC, and
> other things that match the English meaning of the word.

Very funny. Personally I feel you are just short sighted, but if you like me
to shut p on this issues, I have no problem with that. However, how good is
a box which cannot be hacked but can simply be DOSed?

I quoted the ISO definition and the commonly used definition by security
gurus like Schneier. If you can find an equally weighted source, I might
belief you that the english meaning of security is as narrow minded as yoi
think it is.

Greetings
Bernd
--