Re: Need advise aobut allowing only sftp on woody

> > Can't SSH run in chroot ?
> sorry, I made a mistake... I've meant that it allows shell login while I
> wanted to disable it.
 Well... if you don't want shell logins you can't use hacks like scp/sftp,
but you can use restricted shell like scponly.
I'd recommend proftpd with tls, but it does not fullfill your
certificate-only login ( at least the version from woody does not, there
are quite many options there that you could check.. but you'd probably end
up having to recompile it ), you could use some web-based system, that
would be trivial to program around.

--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9