Re: logcheck thinks that system is under attack, related to ssl problem?

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 10:07:23PM +0100, Andreas W?st wrote:
> I hope you've got some more ideas. I'm strictly following all the
> security updates, and have a light mix of woody and sid packages.

run 'shutdown -rF now'

See if the problem persists after the fsck.  If it does, check the
files manually and see if they're really corrupted or something.  Sounds
like you've just got a twisted and inconsistant filesystem.

noah