grsecurity patch - woody

Hi,

  After all this discussion about the grsecurity patch I thought I'd try it
out.  Unfortunately every time I try and get the patch to apply it always
fails regardless of the system I run it on (see below for output).  I've
tried using the grsecurity patch in woody as well as the latest one in
proposed updates but neither seems to apply without failing during make-kpkg.
I'm using the latest 2.4.18 kernel in woody  (came out very recently).  I was
wondering if anyone else was running into this problem and perhaps knew a way
around it?  Thanks,

Todd

Testing whether Greater Security for Linux 2.4.x patch for 2.4.18 applies (dry
run):
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/proc/proc_tty.c.rej
1 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/linux/sched.h.rej
Greater Security for Linux 2.4.x patch for 2.4.18 does not apply cleanly