Re: Kernel 2.4.21 Forwarding table vulnerability

Hi Bruce,

On Mon Jul 28, 2003 at 11:38:51 -0700, Bruce Banner wrote:
> When were they patched? And how do I know when they
> are patched and when they are available?  Is there
> somewhere I can find this info?  I found the Red Hat
> info on Bugtraq but there was no mention of Debian
> Source anywhere.

You can go to http://packages.qa.debian.org/, search for a package of
your choice (for instance kernel-source-2.4.20) and check the "Latest
News".  These contain a brief description of the changes in a package,
in the same format as in /usr/share/doc/<package>/changelog.Debian.gz.

regards,

uLI