Re: Recommended security management packages

On Friday 23 May 2003 15:32, Phillip Hofmeister wrote:
> Your policy/rules should[...]

Since you're discussing firewalls...

My setup currently is basically forbid everything coming in (except
ESTABLISHED, RELATED in iptables terms) and allow everything going out.

This is on my home network, meaning I know all the machines here and know that
I can trust all people here (me and the SO), are there any (obvious?) things
I have not thought about? No windows clients, so I'm not worried about
trojans since Linux trojans have been extremely rare so far.

greets
-- vbi

--
featured product: GNU Privacy Guard - http://gnupg.org