Re: Advice Needed On Recent Rootings

Noah is correct. I apologize for misstepping on this one. (was talking
on the phone while replying, but thats no excuse).

Port 25 is email/smtp. For this, I would recommend postfix. I know
Debian ships with Exim, but for any configurations beyond basic email, I
have had abyssmal luck getting Exim to do it. I prefer Postfix over
Sendmail (or qmail or whatever), but this is my personal opinion.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |