VPN gateway

Hi Guys

Having a few problems with setting up a VPN gateway on Linux,
specifically a debian firewall box and having windows 2000
boxes authenticate using certs.

I have generated a cert for the gateway machine using the openssl packages
and installed it. I have also configured freeswan to the best of my
knowledge and then generated a cert for a test windows 2000 machine and
afaik they are not authenticating.

Here is a copy of the freeswan config file on the VPN gateway:

# /etc/ipsec.conf - FreeS/WAN IPsec configuration file

# More elaborate and more varied sample configurations can be found
# in FreeS/WAN's doc/examples file, and in the HTML documentation.

# basic configuration
config setup
	interfaces=%defaultroute
	klipsdebug=none
	plutodebug=none
	plutoload=%search
	plutostart=%search
	uniqueids=yes

# defaults for subsequent connection descriptions
# (mostly to fix internal defaults which, in retrospect, were badly chosen)
conn %default
	keyingtries=2
	compress=yes
	disablearrivalcheck=no
	authby=rsasig
	leftrsasigkey=%cert
	rightrsasigkey=%cert

conn roadwarrior-net
	leftsubnet=10.3.0.0/23
	also=roadwarrior

conn roadwarrior
	right=%any
	left=%defaultroute
	leftcert=gateway.pem
	auto=add
	pfs=yes

And here is a copy of the ipsec.conf file on the windows 2000 box:

[...]

	leftcert=gw.frame.co.za.pem
	auto=add
	pfs=yes

Any help would be appreciated.