md5sums

Well I found the debsums program, but unfortunately that hasn't solved
anything. Here's what I run and this is what I get. There are a LOT more
failures than just these, but these are the only two types of failures.
How do I properly fix these?

altaica:~# debsums --generate=missing|grep -v OK

usr/share/man/man1/sort.1.gz                                           FAILED
usr/share/man/man1/unexpand.1.gz                                       FAILED
usr/share/man/man1/md5sum.textutils.1.gz                               FAILED
debsums: no md5sums for tf and no deb available
debsums: no md5sums for time and no deb available
debsums: no md5sums for timeout and no deb available