kernel+grsecurity

Hi list.

I am the CSO of a company and I am going to install several Debian woody
machines with a kernel patched with grsecurity. Theses servers will be
critical production-ready machines. The question is, what should I have
to be aware of by compiling this kernel and what should I do to ensure
a stability in those servers?

Any input is aprreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Andres Roldan, CSO
Fluidsignal Group