Re: Setting up VPN's

On Fri, 16 May 2003 at 03:25:40PM +0200, Andre Grueneberg wrote:
> Will FreeS/WAN's user-mode part (aka pluto) be ported to Linux 2.6
> IPSec? Otherwise FreeS/WAN is a dead end, while IPSec is the standard.

FreeSWan is a OpenSource project under active development.  I expect
when the 2.5 branch is released to stable FreeSWan will quickly made to
be interoperable with 2.6.  Although I cannot make this guarantee since
I am not a member of FreeSWan development.  You may wish to post one of
their lists with this question.

--
Phillip Hofmeister
Network Administrator/Systems Engineer

PGP/GPG Key:
http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/
wget -O - http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/key.txt | gpg --import
--
Excuse #26: It works the way the Wang did what's the problem