Re: Logging User Activity

> On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 10:33, Michael Parkinson wrote:
> > I cannot find any simple way of achieving this within the standard doc's and
> > searching the web for "log user activity linux debian" does throw up some
> > not particularly useful links, including a package for filtering my users
> > output to the FBI, not much good for the UK.

I missed the start of the thread, and apologize for not answering much.
But could you point me at that package? A quick googling didn't show
much obvious.

I'd be extremely interested in looking at what that package is actually
up to. I haven't heard much about this sort of thing going on in the
open source world.

-j

--
Jamie Lawrence                                        jal@jal.org
Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.