Logging User Activity

Dear All,

Currently implementing a number of modifications to our internal security
policies and one addition I am attempting to add is the full logging of user
activity.

I cannot find any simple way of achieving this within the standard doc's and
searching the web for "log user activity linux debian" does throw up some
not particularly useful links, including a package for filtering my users
output to the FBI, not much good for the UK.

With thanks

Mike

http://www.ishop.co.uk/
Build on-line.
Buy online.
The only UK based complete e-commerce package.
Michael Parkinson BSc.(Hons)
Technical Director
Intellnet Limited
5 Priors