Re: ptrace fix in 2.4

Hi,

first let me thank you very much for answering my question! It´s just
the special ptrace-bug situation, that makes me dive deeper into these
things I usually do not touch, so I am really happy with someone
giving me some hints!

>However, it seems easier to start from the other direction:
>download a vanilla -rc2 and merge the individual Debian-specific
>patches with it (after you've checked it hasn't been applied by
>kernel maintainers).

I tried it with a vanilla kernel, which seems to work (for now, see my
next msg for a really obscure thing), but it would be interesting to
have an overview of all the debian specific kernel patches. I read
about that in readme.debian in the kernel source top level dir.

Question: where can I get patchfiles for these changes?

Have a nice thread,
Peter