Re: Have I been hacked?

Maybe, I can add my comments here.

recently, a kernel bug exploited and linux kernel developers patched it
already. ptrace-kmod exploit. A local user can run suid shell with just
using an exploit. Maybe hacking -- if there is-- may be done via this too.

But, according to me too, backups are good evidences and they are the way
of saving your data..

sincerely.