Re: idea for improving security

On Wed May 07, 2003 at 03:3721PM -0400, Robert B Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, 7 May 2003 08:53:40 +0200 Michael Bergbauer
> <michael@noname.franken.de> writes:
> If you
> > think SSH (or any other component) is not trustworthy, just look for
> > alternatives (or create them yourself).
>
> what would be a more secure alternative to ssh?

Just at the moment, I have none, therefore the "(or create them
yourself)".

I can live with Theo de Raadt's work, so I never searched for  anything
the replace it, but I understand that Theo and his work isn't
appreciated by everyone.

--
Michael Bergbauer <michael@noname.franken.de>
use your idle CPU cycles - See http://www.distributed.net for details.