Re: SPAMMED ONCE AGIN !!! (Was: Re: Under 10 bucks, cell phone antenna boosters. qmnh coxehywqphhnsg)

Hello Rich,

Am 10:42 2003-04-14 -0500 hat Rich Puhek geschrieben:

>Well, no. If you look carefully, you have managed to leak that address
>to the list before. On March 17, 2003, for instance (Message-Id:
><3.0.6.16.20030312114440.70370724@pop3.01019freenet.de>) you posted a
>reply to a question. Although you set your From address to be the
>"linux4michelle" address, you also ended up with the following line:

Because I have no internet access at home, I can not use mutt to
send the messages... need to use a Windows-Client and the I transfer
it on Floppyst to the Internet-Cafee and send it with a windows
program...

So I can not rewrite anything...

>So, your MUA or MTA has leaked that address, without anyone needing to
>do a lookup on the Debian servers.

In some days I will get my new Mobil-Telephone,
which I will connect to my router at home...

If it works, I can use mutt in the futur. - uff ! (But only for Sending,
because downloading of 1 MByte of Debian-Lists each day ist to expensive)

>That is a nice approach to handling the spam problem, but as you can
>see, one must be very careful to prevent leaking the subscribed to address.

have a nice Evening
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.