Re: iptables with no module support?

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 12:22:40PM -0400, Stephen Walker wrote:
> David,
>
> You do not need modules to run netfilter, just compile the required
> modules into the kernel.  I have a 2.4.20 server that is iptables
> enabled without loadable modules so I know it works.

Thanks for that Steve.
Works now.

I went in to make menuconfig and had another look and I missed the
"Netfilter configuration" sub-menu that appears, when you select you
want to use Netfilter - Red face, slap forehead and say "D'oh!".

Thanks for the replies on this [problem/user error :-p] (delete as
appropriate).
Kind regards,
David.
--