RE: grsec patch over debian 2.4.20 kernel

Hello,

I was under the impression that an "apt-get dist-upgrade" would upgrade me
to the latest everything...

I am running "stable" if that makes a difference. Is 2.4.20 in testing or
unstable at the moment, or is it just being blocked from my woody
installation?

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs@mongeese.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers