Re: sendmail + mailscanner

Hy,

just follow the steps described in /usr/share/sendmail/examples/amavis download the lates sources and it works. I've installed it a few weeks ago and it is running well. I'm using it with f-prot, but You can config it for any antivir software You want.

Regards,
		Tibor Repasi

LeVA wrote:
Hello!

I know this is not specially a security topic, but I need to do this for My security :)) I'm using sendmail, and I want to use mailscanner and spamassassin with it. I don't know how to configure sendmail to work with mailscanner. The mailscanner's howtos are very outdated, and in the mailscanner's homepage, there is the same howtos. So, if someone knows what should I do, to work sendmail with mailscanner, please let me know.

Thanks.

Levai Daniel
leva@ecentrum.hu