Re: [despammed] Re: PTRACE Fixed?

Saturday, March 22, 2003, 7:04:19 PM, Siegbert Baude (Siegbert) wrote:

>> Here you'll find a kernel source tree patched against the PTrace bug:
>> ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kernel-source-2.4.20/kernel-sourc
>> e-2.4.20_2.4.20-3woody.3_all.deb

Siegbert> I always install my kernel-sources by hand, but out of curiosity, could I
Siegbert> get this by means of apt?

Those are not fixed, I believe.  The fixed kernels are in the proposed
updates for stable.

| Eddie J Schwartz <EdMcMan@despammed.com> http://www.m00.net |
| AIM: The Cypher ICQ: 35576339 YHOO: edmcman2 MSN:edmcman@^  |
| SMS: 7174716174@vtext.com "We Trills have an expression--   |
|  at forty, you think you know everything. At four hundred   |
|  hundred, you realize you know nothing." - Dax, ST-DS9      |