Re: is iptables enough?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 09:45:48PM +0100, Janus N. T?ndering wrote:
> This should be more than enough. I have been running a mailserver on a
> Pentium 133MHz 96 RAM + SCSI for a few years. It can handle quite a lot
> mail --- never had a problem.

Hah! Is nothing! I run a cablemodem firewall, multiple
VPN's, DNS, with snort, tiger, and other tools on a
486 with 16MB of RAM!

*amon wonders how many know the MP old men from
Northumberland skit...

       IN MY NAME:            Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  No Mushroom clouds over     Islandone Society
    London and New York.      www.islandone.org