Re: Current OpenSSL vulnerability (CAN-2003-0147)

Am Mittwoch, 19. März 2003 00:15 schrieb Timm Gleason:
> I have not seen any mention of this on this list. Is the current version
> (0.9.6c-2.woody.2) vulnerable to this current RSA issue?

I've mentioned that one yesterday, too.
This raised no reaction, probably because the subject "Fwd: [ADVISORY] Timing Attack on OpenSSL" sounds much like the issue in February.
(My mail is a forward of Ben Laurie's mail on bugtraq on Monday.)

Leppo

--
"War isn't politics, my dear. It is indeed the only human activity that is rottener than politics."
(Rex Stout)