Current OpenSSL vulnerability (CAN-2003-0147)

I have not seen any mention of this on this list. Is the current version
(0.9.6c-2.woody.2) vulnerable to this current RSA issue?

Tuesday, March 18 2003
--                              | When a religion is good, I conceive
Timm Gleason                    | it will support itself; and when it
http://www.gleason.to/          | does not support itself, and God does
http://www.uranushertz.to/      | not take care to support it so that
Quis custodiet iposos custodes? | its professors are obliged to call

-----PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK AVAILABLE-----