RE: Protection against http tunneling (was: HTTP tunnel with linux server and windows client)

I'd forgotten that one.  I'll show my age by quoting one from the 2400 baud
modem and PDP-11 era.

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes."

Which is surprisingly still appropriate!

-Jeff