From: Didier Caamano [mailto:blood_omen_666@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 2:05 PM
To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: Peace is not off topic

Just to think about:

Since when the people who lives in the United States are Americans, since
when the US = America. So far as I know, I leave in the American CONTINENT,
I didn't born in the US, and I don't live there either, but I'm a fucking
american to, cos I live in the CONTINENT of America. Canadians are americans
to, Mexican as well, the same happen with Nicaragua, Panama, and so on. Why
just the US? Aren't the people who lives in Europe = Europeans? or people
who live in Africa = Africans?

That's all I have to say about, have a nice day everyone.
Didier.

"Nothing would please me more than being able to hire ten programmers and
deluge the hoby market with good software"...Bill Gates 1976...We're still
waiting