Re: [work] Integrity of Debian packages - please take OT private

On Monday 10 March 2003 18:10, Jeff wrote:
> Way off topic - please take the thread private or somewhere more
> appropriate.
> I subscribe to this list for Debian security announcements.

You do realize that this is completely the wrong list then?

Come on, Emil already _stated_ that his message was off-topic[1] and even
offered an inventive reason why he posted nonetheless.

Cheers,
Yven

[1]: I actually found it quite interesting in spite of that, just as the other
mails in this thread...

--
Yven Johannes Leist - leist@beldesign.de
http://www.leist.beldesign.de