Re: [VERY Offtopic] Politics (was Debian Package Integrity)

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 06:18:13PM -0600, David Ehle wrote:

> Ok I've resisted this thread for quite a while because its so off topic...
> but since nobody is complaining... I'm going to post a facinating letter
> from inside the FBI I ran across recently. I havn't done much work
> checking authenticity but even its bogus it makes some great points.

Please! I've read her thing before. It's real and has
been in the news. Some agree with her and some don't,
and it is very much on party lines. I read plenty
of this elsewhere, which is where this discussion
should be taken. alt.conspiracy, I don't much care,
but not here.

If you want my opinions, you'll have read them
elsewhere:
	http://www.samizdata.com/blog
where I am an editor.

Now *please* get back to debian security.

       IN MY NAME:            Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  No Mushroom clouds over     Islandone Society
    London and New York.      www.islandone.org