Re: Integrity of Debian packages

Andrew,

Apologies - I'm having a bad day.  Ignore previous
e-mail.  If I'd bothered to read the start of the
article properly I would have picked up where it
was coming from a bit better.

However, check out :

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=debian+signatures&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=20010314170107.A347%40kitenet.net&rnum=3

There's been stuff going on for quite a while on
this front.

I'm also not convinced that there needs to be a
single trusted point.  It seems to me that the
Debian "web of trust" is a perfectly adequate
method for gaining the required level of trust.

Cheers,
     Berin