Re[2]: HTTP tunnel with linux server and windows client

Hello Martynas,

MD> Try this: http://www.htthost.com/ , but use it on your own risk. It is a
Thanks, this could help me.

MD> real security hole. Better is to ask system administrator open some
I am a system administrator, and my users want to work with some services in
our network, from remote location where only connection throught the proxy is
available.

But the best solution for me when some software transparently redirect request's
from client to my network via http tunnel throught the proxy. Because not all software
work with SOCKS. $-(((

Best regards
 Ant                            mailto:Ant@ibd.ru