Re: CERT Advisory CA-2003-07 Remote Buffer Overflow in Sendmail (fwd)

For unstable, its already in incomming
for woody,  I've sent a patch to the security folks
for potato, I've got the patch, but haven't completed the other
            changes required to integrate the patch into the
            debian package ('tis been a while since I looked at
            8.9.3 and that package layout)

--
Rick Nelson
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited