Nessus 2.0.0 packages available

For those of you who are not aware of it: Nessus 2.0.0 has been released
just today [1]. I've bugged Joy about this (Bug# 182411) but in order to
make his (and my) life easier I've made new 2.0.0 packages for Nessus (i386
only).  Just wanted to drop a note here in case anybody else wants to test
them.

WARNING: These packages are unofficial and have not been (yet) tested so
use at your own risk. An upgrade from previous older versions might not
go smoothly. I have just asked Josip Rodin (official Debian maintainer)
to take a look at these and work on a migration path from previous
Nessus versions in Debian.

Where can you download them from?
http://people.debian.org/~jfs/nessus/2.0.0

OR with your favorite apt: How? With this apt line:
deb http://people.debian.org/~jfs/nessus 2.0.0/

	Best regards

	Javi

[1] http://www.nessus.org/nessus_2_0.html