From: Matt Foster [mailto:matt.foster@blade-software.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 5:50 PM
To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: Firewall Informer

Hi,

This message is to let you know about a new firewall testing application
released from Blade Software, Firewall Informer.

Firewall Informer provides the ability to statefully test a firewall
rule set to guarantee with 100% accuracy the traffic protocols and
connectivity allowed and blocked by the firewall.

Further information and evaluation software is available from the Blade
web site, www.blade-software.com

Regards
Matt

Matt Foster
Sales Director
Blade-Software Inc.
www.blade-software.com
Security Verification Management Solutions