Telnet forwarding ??

Gentleman:

What we are trying to do is as follows. We are not
linux savvy so long explanations will be just fine :).

The basic goal is to provide a SSH connection
to a machine running mvBase. MvBase is a operating system
running on top of windows NT4.0 or windows 2000. It is where
our applications reside in a blob - they are
not windows applications. When you connect
to a mvBase telnet server you can do not have
access to the windows world.

thanks in advance.
george

-------------------------
--machine A            --
--client windows PC    --  Each individual machine can connect to
--                     --  only specific port numbers
--running accuterm a   --  Example - one machine can connect via
--terminal emulator    --  telnet (accuterm) to ports 8031,8032,8033
--10.1.1.54            --
--                     --
--can be a hundred     --
--or more PC clients   --
-------------------------

     telnet connection

-------------------------
--machine B            --
--debian box           --
--                     --
--                     --
--                     --
--                     --
--10.2.2.27            --
-------------------------

    telnet connection

 -------------------------
--machine C            --    ports 8031,8032,8033
--windows server       --
--2000 or nt4.0        --
--running mvBase       --
--database and         --