snort-stats without mailing...

Hi people.
I'd like to have some sugestions and/or opinions about one thing that
i'm doing here in my network.
Well, i've a gateway with only 2 services (ssh and portmap). As lately i
removed the mail service, because in fact i don't need in this host, a
problem as surged with snort. How can i send/view snort stats without
mailing them ?!?
There's any workaround to this pseudo-problem without enabling mail
service?

A common phrase that's used everyday in our community is: "don't use
services that you don't need it"
Yeps, it's what i'm trying to do =)

Thanks in advantage,
Ricardo Sousa